Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The Dosa Conundrum

My zodiac sign has bestowed me with a firm decision making ability. The only time I vacillate is while having a Masala Dosa - whether to start from the irresistible crispy end and approach the masala later or start from the middle and proceed to both ends. My observation with both the approach:-

When I start from the crispy end, I am 'unable' to finish all the masala. While in the second approach (starting from the middle), I fail to ensure that the masala lasts for the whole dosa.

These were the thought attacks which hit my mind while having a masala dosa yesterday. Have you ever faced this kind of gastronomical dilemma?

On a different note, I feel Idli and Dosa must have played a great role in nation's integration. Dosa is a versatile dish. From Kashmir to Kanyakumari or from Gujarat to Mizoram, you will find people having them for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment